Kenya is characterized by diverse challenges that underscore our need to stimulate climate innovation and growth of clean technology industries:
Our Key Goals
Access to Electricity
Source of Energy
Our Key Goals
- Building innovation capacity through the provision of capacity building, mentorship and training products.
- Providing access to facilities that support business development through co-working, networking and technical development for rapid design, adaptation, proto-typing, testing and manufacturing.
- Providing flexible financing mechanisms that support entrepreneurs and new ventures at varying levels of innovation and scale up.
- Identifying and unlocking new opportunities through access to information and market intelligence for our clients.
- Developing policies and enabling collaboration and partnerships that support an innovation environment in East Africa.
1. Professionalism: Our team of competent staff delivers specialized services to our clients each day. In delivering services, we embrace honesty and fairness.
2. Innovation: Our team believes that the current climate challenges may only be addressed by new thinking and as such strives to inspire the citizens towards new thinking, creation of a supportive environment to nurture this, as well as providing all the necessary help in pursuit of novel and promising ideas in climate solutions.
3. Client satisfaction: The core existence of KCIC is based on service to our clients. To this end, the team always seeks to further understand clients’ goals, needs and priorities and continually seeks to address these with an aim to adding more value and building lasting relationships.
4. Teamwork: Collaboration is at the center of delivering world class services to our clients and partners. We work together towards a shared vision and recognize that teams accomplish more than individuals. We assemble the right people for the job leveraging individual strengths and diversity in order to be more productive. To achieve the best results, we integrate external stakeholders including clients, partners, communities, and policy makers.
5. Dynamism: Being an innovation center, the team is always on the lookout for new and efficient ways of delivering value to the people we serve.