We support innovations that bridge the wood-gap through responsible forestry harvesting, afforestation and re-afforestation while reducing the felling of trees. The business could be modelled around the following ideas:
· Marketable tree or tree products farming. This can involve communities.
· Tree species that do well in Kenya for commercial purposes
· Trees grown for commercial purposes through sale
· Sustainable practices in forest management and harvesting
· Utilization of technology for forest monitoring