Exotic EPZ Ltd was founded in December 2012 and was in August 2017 acquired by Nawiri Agribusiness EPZ Ltd. The company engages in the processing and export of macadamia nuts and has recently dispatched its first 11-tonne consignment of nuts to the Netherlands. Exotic is owned by three women passionate about empowering rural smallholder farmers and agents in the macadamia nuts value chains as well as creation of decent jobs. The company sources from over 1,500 of small-scale farmers spread across Embu, Meru, Nyeri, Kirinyaga, Kiambu and Murang’a counties then processes and packages macadamia kernels for export to Netherlands. The company aims to expand its market base to the USA and Asia.
- Entrepreneur’s Name: Jane Maigua, Loise Maina & Charity Ndegwa
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: https://exoticepz.co.ke
- Location: Sameer Industrial Park off Enterprise road
- Thematic Area: Agribusiness